In early September, Code42 will release insider risk agent version 1.10. Devices will automatically upgrade upon release unless you have configured an agent update delay.
Highlights of version 1.10 include:
- Detection of Git clone activity
- Visibility into the contents of exfiltrated zip files
- Updates to the command line syntax to uninstall the insider risk agent. If you use scripts or MDM commands to uninstall the agent, you'll need to update them to be compatible with version 1.10.
- Improved activity monitoring for devices using the Incydr browser extension
- Other performance improvements and minor bug fixes
See the release notes for all items included in this release and for updates on release timing.