Originally posted on February 28, 2022
Code42 app version 8.8.3 was released on February 24, 2022. Devices upgrade automatically unless you configured a global delay or organization exception.
If you are an Incydr Basic or Advanced customer, we recommend that you review your delayed client upgrade settings and update to version 8.8.3 immediately to best prepare your environment for the removal of old storage destinations on March 25, 2022.
For devices backing up to new storage destinations as part of recent changes to Code42 cloud infrastructure for Incydr customers, version 8.8.3 fixes several intermittent issues, including:
- Backups to new destinations not starting
- Files being unavailable to restore from new destinations
- Backup archives on new destinations reporting the incorrect size
- Improvements to archive maintenance
- Other performance and stability improvements
For additional information, reach out to our Code42 customer champions.