In mid-June, Code42 will release app version 10.3.0 to Incydr customers. Devices will upgrade automatically unless you configured a global delay or organization exception. With this release, the Code42 app version number will be incremented to 10.3.0 to support recent infrastructure changes across the Code42 cloud.
Highlights of version 10.3.0:
- Fixes several issues for Macs with the M1 processor.
- Improves the ability to capture the tab title and URL for browser events on Mac devices. This update also simplifies the permissions required in the computer configuration profile (.mobileconfig file). In your computer configuration profile, you must confirm Accessibility is set to Allow to continue capturing tab title and URL for browser events.
- Trusted activity settings now enable you to trust only specific OneDrive accounts.
- Adds support for Ubuntu 22.04 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 9 operating systems.
- Performance and stability improvements to both Incydr and backup processes.
- Security updates and bug fixes.
See the release notes for all items included in this release and for updates on release timing.
For additional information, please reach out to Code42 Technical Support.