Code42 agent version 1.6 was released to Incydr Professional, Enterprise, Horizon & Gov F2 customers on July 15, 2022.
Devices upgrade automatically unless you configured an agent upgrade delay.
Highlights of version 1.6 include:
- Added print detection for Mac and Linux.
- Trusted activity settings now enable you to trust only specific Dropbox accounts.
- Added support for Ubuntu 22.04 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) version 9.
- Mac only: Updated the uninstall command line syntax. If you use scripts or MDM commands to uninstall the agent on Macs, you'll need to update them to be compatible with agent version 1.6.
- Bug fixes and other performance and stability improvements.
See the release notes for all items included in this release.