As you may have noticed, we have made some updates to the Code42 community. We’ve realigned our discussion forum on insider risk and other security topics. Additionally, we've moved to a new platform, so the community has a different look and some new options.
Areas of focus
This community now focuses on two things:
Technical updates and announcements from Code42. We’ll continue to share technical updates and announcements as we always have. To make it easier to see just the content you want, you can now view and subscribe to the announcements that match your Code42 deployment type (cloud or hybrid/on-premises).
- Conversations with your peers about insider risk detection and response. Previously, our Open Discussion forum hosted conversations about all of our Code42 products. Going forward, conversations will focus on insider risk and other security topics. This provides a forum to talk to your security peers about common challenges and hear how others are leveraging Code42 to solve those challenges.
Details about the new community platform, Zendesk
If you've been a member of the community site for a while, you may notice some changes.
- If you receive email notifications for new announcements or discussion, you’ll continue to receive them.
- If you previously unsubscribed from email notifications, that won’t change.
- If you subscribe to the discussion forum, you’ll now receive notifications only for new discussion threads. You won’t receive notifications for responses within threads unless you change your preferences.
- Email notifications will now be sent from email@example.com.
- You’ll use a single username and password for both our support ticketing and chat system (gethelp.code42.com) and this community site.
- If you don’t already have an account on our support ticketing and chat system, you’ll receive a welcome email (sent from firstname.lastname@example.org) when we create your account.
- Code42 technical announcements from the past 12 months will continue to be available.
- You will no longer be able to access discussion posts or replies that were created before January 27.
- When you sign in for the first time, use the same username and password that you use for the Code42 support chat and ticketing system.
- If you’ve never signed in to our support and ticketing system, use the password reset link to set up a password.
- If you're not already a community member, you can sign up to join.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The Code42 Community Management Team
Please sign in to leave a comment.