We hear this time and time again, how can I make sure I’m using my licenses to the best value. Here are some “pro-tips” from our Technical Account Team. We recommend you do this in order. How do others keep your environment clean? Any scripts you can share?
1. Ensure that devices are using an up-to-date version of the Code42 app (Code42 cloud version policy)
2. Evaluate your cold storage period. Details linked here: Cold storage
3. Check Legal Hold. Remove users when you no longer need them for a case (Configure a legal hold)
4. Deactivate devices that won’t ever connect again (this usually cleans up duplicates). (Deactivate and reactivate users and devices)
5. Enable missing user purge for User Directory Sync. If they don’t have UDS, they need to true up their user accounts against active directory. (find info here: Configure Code42 User Directory Sync)
Director - Insider Risk Engineering
Please sign in to leave a comment.