When it comes to privacy in the community, you can do any of the following:
- Opt-out of appearing in the community directory and search results altogether.
- Keep some areas of your information hidden.
- Make all aspects of your p available to all visitors.
By default, you are included in the directory that is accessible to other community members. This is useful to help you network with other members and send private messages. We recommend that you remain in the directory for these reasons, but you can opt-out if you'd like. You can also choose how much of your profile is visible to others.
To change your privacy settings:
- In the upper-right corner, click the drop-down next to your picture and select Profile.
- Click My Account and select Privacy Settings.
- For each item in your profile, select if you would like for it to be seen by
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.