If you want to "get fancy" with your posts by doing more than just typing in plain text, use the post editor to add formatting as follows.
To change font size:
- In the editor, select the text for which you would like to change the font size.
- In the menu, point to Styles > Formats.
- Select an option from either Headings or Blocks.
To strip formatting from text formatted in the editor:
- Select the text from which you would like to strip formatting.
- Point to Styles.
- Select Clear Formatting.
To paste formatted source text into the editor without formatting:
- Copy the text you would like to add to your post.
- In the editor, point to Edit and select Paste as text.
- Paste the text.
It should be plain text. If not, try exiting the editor and trying again.